Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend WIPs

Well, I have some photos and I have some breathing space, so would you like to see what I have on the needles at the moment?

Firstly - Dad's socks. You know, the ones I was giving him for Christmas...

Well, I started the second one with a flurry of action early in the New Year, but then got sidetracked by...

...an urgent need to cast on Embossed Leaves from Favorite Socks. This is a nice soothing pattern, but has been temporarily put aside for...

... a Pinwheel Sweater for my cousin's little girl's first birthday in two weeks time, which has now reached the mind-numbingly slow loopy border...

... which necessitated casting on for a cable hat last night having attended a cable and aran workshop at Fibre + Clay yesterday.

Mmmm.

Bad case of startitis, I feel.

2 comments:

scarletti said...

Excellent!! I love the way you have worded this post, and I sooo know the feeling. Strangely, I never get eaten by finish-itis, how about you?

Nic said...

Uh... VERY occasionally... but not often ;-)