Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sockapalooza Socks!!!!

Yippee!

I got my parcel from my Sockapalooza 4 pal today! She's called Nicola, too, and she's from Wiltshire. First up, was a Galaxy Ripple and some foot pampering things. there was also a lovely line drawing postcard of her local church which is now up in the kitchen. I'm afraid to say the Ripple bar didn't last much past this photo...

Then came the socks, wrapped in tissue and fastened with a ribbon and these lovely stitch markers.

I think these are the first socks Nicola knitted at the same time on circs, a technique I've not tried yet. They fit perfectly. Don't they look fab with my ever present black jeans?


Thank you Nicola, they are lovely!

Soundtrack: Don't You Want Me - The Human League; Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day

No comments: