Monday, August 06, 2007

It's Official

I am a wazzuck.

Yesterday, I returned from a few days in Ireland en famille. Mum & Dad had a great time (it was their belated Golden Wedding present), I drank lots of Guinness, A got frustrated with the ever present roadworks. He was also having a bit of a mare at work, and seemed to spend most of the time on the phone or checking his emails. He is particularly looking forward to the time off he has planned for the end of the month. Although we have nothing yet planned, we will be going away, ideally somewhere not too hot and a new country for me to tick off of my pitifully short list of countries visited.

This morning I did the last lot of washing from our Ireland trip.

This inadvertantly included my passport.

Oops.

Guess where I will be on Wednesday afternoon...

No comments: