Saturday, March 24, 2007

What a glorious day

The sun was shining today, a clear crisp day on the cusp of spring. I was just finishing a bacon sarnie and gearing myself up to mark some writing assessments and review the children's writing targets (a potentially large job) when K rang and asked me to go for a walk with her and Bruce. What could I say? She had heard that I was a bit down and thought I needed to get out of the house. Delamere Forest was lovely (although somehow I ended up pushing the buggy up some very steep paths...) and Bruce was an angel for most of the walk.

Thanks K. And thanks L for the immediate perspective you gave me on Thursday. All in the past now and no doubt one day I'll be able to laugh at it (circa 2009?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Delamere Forest! That brings back such happy memories of life up North. Nice walks with friends are much better than working.