Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And so it starts all over again...

Happy New Year!

We've landed again this evening, much later than intended, thanks to very heavy traffic between Carlisle and the M62. All those we saw going up to Scotland on Saturday on their way back home again, complete with hangovers the size of a heeland coo, no doubt.

School again tomorrow, and the children are in. I can't remember a time I was back teaching this early, but there you go. Still haven't really got my head around what I'm teaching, but no surprises there... My niece in the North East doesn't go back to school until next Tuesday, though, so tomorrow's early start will seem all the harder.

I have a number of pictures I want to upload from the New Year period, but I haven't got time tonight ... keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: