Monday, October 23, 2006

TOGs United

People who know me well have already realised that I am terminally bewildered and therefore well qualified to be a TOG. I find myself shrieking "Is it me?" at the drop of a hat, regularly get fed up with hearing teenagers moan ("They don't know they're born") and even yesterday responded to an enquiry about my health with "Mustn't grumble". The holidays are normally a blissful time when I can chuckle along with Terry for the full two hours, but today is tinged with sadness after the death at the weekend of Paul Walters, the show's producer.

TOGS the world over are united in mourning the Mid-Herts Maestro. RIP Dr Wally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice comment. Hope you made it through the day OK :'(

Jane Henry said...

Nic, am mourning with you. Mornings won't be the same, but Terry are doing a grand job in difficult circs I think.

Jane